Latest Excel Sheet - March 23

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cluck, cluck cluck.....

Please join me in congratulating Nathan as our 2008 Chicken Bitch!
I am sure he will tell you that it wasn't easy going from having 3 #2 seeds to having no # anything seeds but he did it. Good Work!

As for everyone else, you have one week to start collecting all your nickels and dimes for our little (ok not so little) CB.

I would encourage all of you to congratulate Nathan on his win, and what better way to do that than to post to the blog that he made us to make fun of the chicken bitch.... hold on, is that irony, hmmm I think it is.

Good work buddy.

3 comments:

n8 said...

stupid websites stupid davidson stupid damn duke I knew it was bad luck the second I drew Duke!

Dunnville Holla said...

how the hell do I write big like bobby on this freakin' blog? making little comments is not as much goodtimes. Anyway, I digress...Nathan. Neither me nor Wendy have a good idea of what you look like. So that we could focus our jinxes at actual people, we assigned a celebrity face to you (and everyone else in the pool). You are the chubby girl from Wilson Phillips. So congratulations to you and the chubby girl from Wilson Phillips for your chicken bitchiness.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken+bitch

n8 said...

She mdae it to Playboy and the other 2 didn't. So that means I'm hot .. and I know it.

This isn't your regular old CB. Rules schmules.